Principles of data protection
We are committed to respecting the following data protection principles:
- The processing is lawful, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. Upon request, we can provide you with information regarding the processing on request.
- Processing is limited. Our processing activities correspond to a purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is limited in duration. We will not keep your personal data longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of data subjects
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you can find out if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected; where they come from and why and by whom they are processed.
- Right of access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data that has been collected.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning that under certain conditions you can request that your personal data be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning that under certain conditions you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning that under certain conditions you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.< /p>
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, to transfer it directly to another database of data.
- Right to Complain – in the event that we deny your request under the Access Rights, we will provide you with a reason for denial. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Right to assistance from the supervisory authority – meaning you have the right to be assisted by the CNIL and the right to have other legal remedies such than the claim for damages.
- Right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, schedule a delivery or return a purchase, we assume that you consent to our collecting your information and using it for that purpose only.
If we ask you to provide us with your personal information for another reason, such as for marketing purposes, we will ask you directly for your express consent and provide you with an opportunity to opt out.
If after giving us your consent, you change your mind and no longer consent to our contacting you, collecting your information or disclosing it, you can notify us by contacting us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you make a purchase on our store, as part of our buying and selling process, we collect the personal information that you may provide to us: E-mail, First name, Last name, Company, Address, Phone number phone.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive the Internet Protocol address (IP address) of your device, allowing us to obtain more details about the browser and operating system used.
Use of personal data
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and with your consent. We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Improve your customer experience.
- Administer and analyze our customer base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products supplied.
- Communicate and interact with you.
- Register your account.
- Provide you with the products you have ordered.
- Send you personalized offers.
- To fulfill a legal or contractual obligation.
- To send you commercial and marketing emails (if we have your consent).
In the context of a contract or the performance of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Deliver a product to you.
- Communicate with you for sales or billing.
E-mail Marketing: With your permission, we may send you e-mails about our store, new products and other updates.
To unsubscribe from our promotional emailing lists, simply click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email.
We automatically save all products added to your basket during your last visit. This will allow you to quickly find all the products likely to interest you the next time you connect to the site. Thus, we will also be able to send you basket reminders by e-mail.
We will retain your billing information and other information collected about you as required by law for accounting purposes or other legal obligations.
Personal data is kept for an indefinite period from the creation of your customer account until you request the closure of this account. You can request, at any time and free of charge, the closure of your customer account and the deletion of your data.
Services provided by third parties
We will never share your personal data with strangers.
The data may be accessible to service provider companies as part of the performance of their contract. Where applicable, the companies undertake to respect the confidentiality policy of LES GOURMANDISES DES FRANÇAIS and not to disclose this data.
Some third parties may occasionally have access to some of your data
- The Stripe bank module, for payments by Carte Bleue; PayPal for payments through this platform.
- Our partners in logistics and transport.
The third-party providers we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to perform the services they provide to us.
However, third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase transactions.
With respect to these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully so that you can understand how they will treat your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
To protect your personal data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonyms where appropriate. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
While we try our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we undertake to inform the CNIL of data breaches within 72 hours of noticing the breach. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, please be aware that you must keep your password secret.
You can oppose it at any time from your browser settings:
- On Google Chrome: “Settings > Privacy & Security > Cookies and other site data”.
- On Mozilla Firefox: “Settings > Privacy & Security > Privacy > Cookies and site data”.
- On Safari: “Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and website data”.
- On Microsoft Edge: “Settings > Cookies and site permissions”.
Cookies may be required for you to use some important features on our website. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
Session cookies present on this site:
PrestaShop-: necessary for you to be able to connect to your account, add products to your basket, place an order...
_ga, _gid: Cookies specific to Google Analytics
These cookies will allow us to better understand your browsing on our website, the purchases you make and the advertisements you view.
Third party cookies:
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.) from other sites. These contents behave in the same way as if the visitor went to this other site.
You can manage third-party services that may place marketing or statistical cookies from our website by clicking on the "Cookies" link in the footer.
You may need to leave our website by clicking on certain links on our site. We assume no responsibility for the privacy practices of these other sites and recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully.
The personal information we collect is intended to better respond to your requests and process your orders. You can contact us via the e-mail address email@example.com in order to exercise your right of access, modification and deletion of your personal information
LES GOURMANDISES DES FRANÇAIS
32 rue Emile Lepeu, 75011 Paris
7724.com – Profileo Group
Chemin Petit Cabri - Le Tholonet - 13100 Aix-en-Provence
National Commission for Computing and Liberties
3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris CEDEX 07